Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 9, March

Increase Your Days

Behold, the Lor's eye is upon those who fear Him (who revere and worship Him with awe), who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. Psalm 33:18-19

When I(the author) talk about seeking God early, many people think they will have to get up at three o'clock in the morning! I am not trying to tell you how to do it. I am not even suggesting that you pray for an hour. I am just saying that some way, somehow, if you want to start your whole day right, you must find time to seek God's wisdom in the morning.

Time with God adds years to your life! God is eager to give us insight and understanding. His Word says, "For by me (Wisdom from God) your days shall be multiplied, and the years of your life shall be increased" (Proverbs 9:11)

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment