Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4, March

Answers Will Come

Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Psalm 27:14

I used to wake up wishing it was night, and at night I wished it was morning; I was not enjoying my life. Now I look forward to each day. God arranged life in twenty-four-hour periods; we sleep for a while, and then wake up refreshed to start all over again. God intended every morning to be a brand new start, a fresh opportunity.

We can go to bed feeling hopeless and worn out, thinking, I just don't believe I can go on. But somehow a good night's rest renews us, and we wake up with faith again, thinking, Maybe today my breakthrough will come, and I will get an answer; I can make it one more day.
So thank God for mornings.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment