Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 7 & 8, March

Worship with Your Whole Heart

I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me (who bring to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them)! Psalm 57:2

Great worship leaders know to come into the presence of God with their entire being, prepared to give thanks and praise
Deuteronomy 10:12 "Now, people of Israel, listen to what the Lord your God demands of you : Worship the Lord and do all that he commands. Love him, serve him withall your heart.
They don't just roll out of bed, throw water on their face, and run a comb through their hair before church. They know that the anointing comes from a sincere pursuit of loving God with their whole heart.

Likewise, as you approach God in the morning, come to Him with a heart full of worship, expressing your awe of Him for His faithfulness towards you. He promises that He will never forsake you, but will be with you all day long

Joshua 1:5 Joshua, no one wil be able to defeat you as long as you live. I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will always be with you; I will never abandon you.






Find Quiet Time

The (reverent) fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even than much fine gold; they are sweeter also than honey and drippings from the honeycomb. Psalm 19:9-10

Sometimes I(the author) set aside the entire day just to be with God. I stop everything and seek Him. I know I am not going to hear from God if I don't get quiet on purpose by that time set aside for Him.

It is so important to have some "down time" to be alone and just sit quietly. You may think you don't have time, but if somebody was giving out thousand dollar bills at the mall, you would find time to get there. Don't use the time to try to figure out something; just be still and available to the Lord's attention.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment