Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 10 & 11, March

Refill Your Peace

It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will (march) with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; (let there be no cowardic or flinching, but) fear not, neither become broken (in spirit) (depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm). Deuteronomy 31:8

Many times, believers with Christian bumper stickers on thir cars are seen driving around like crazy people, yelling at their kids, throwing their hands in the aird, and looking mad at the world. If there isn't any peace in our heart when we leave home, our bumper stickers are not going to impress anybody. we need to get ourselves straightened out before we go out.

Pray, " My (inner) self (as well as my body) is also exceedingly disturbed and troubled. But You, O Lord, how long (until You return and speak peace to me)?" (Psalm 6:3). Let God refill you with peace.


Put God First

But seek (aim atand strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. Matthew 6:33

I have learned that spending time with God is a vital necessity in my life. I cannot do what I am called to do if I don't seek the presence of God every day. If I don't have time for God first, nothing else in my life works out.

God isn't happy with second place or third place in our lives.

When we are desperate enough, we find time to seek God. We turn the telephone off, we say no to our friends, and we turn our face away from all distractions and seek Him. That is when we get our breakthrough.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment