Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 26, March

Be God's Ambassador

And (Pray) also for me, that (freedom of) utterance may be given me, that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news (the Gospel), for which I am an ambassador in a coupling chain (in prison. Pray) that I may declare it boldly and courageously, as I ought to do. Ephesians 6:19-20

If you start your day right, you will have a better day, and you will be a better witness for the Lord. Dedicate yourself to God afresh each morning.

Tell Him, " Lord, I give You the gifts and talents that You put in me. I want to use them for Your glory. I want to lead somebody to You. Put in my path someone to whom I can minister, someone I can encourage. Help me to be a blessing to someone today. Lord, I want to be Your ambassador and represent You today."

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment