Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 12, March

Go to Your Room!

And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and ability, in understanding and intelligence, and in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftmanship. Exodus 31:3

The Author : My children didin't like it when I started spending time alone to seek God. They said, " You're always in that room."

One day I told them, " You'd better be glad I am in that room, because it is making your life a whole lot better. If you were smart, you would beg me to go to my room, instead of calling me to come out."

Next time you find yourself screaming, ranting, raving, and carrying on at your children (or anyone else), excuse yourself and say, " I am going to my room." Take time to ask God what He thinks of everything that is going on. You will quickly get your day started right.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment