Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 30, October

God's Word Changes Things

Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13

God created with words everything that we see. God said. "Let there be light," and there was light. Hebrews 11:13 says that everything that is visible was made from the invisible. God has blessings stored up for you in the spiritual realm that you may not be experiencing, but they do exist.

Speak positive words today, and call those things that are not (that are invisible) into your life
Romans 4:17 as the scripture says, "I have made you father of many nations." So the promise is good in the sight of God, in whom Abraham believed-- the God who brings the dead to life and whose command brings into being what did not exist.

If you face a problem today, say, "My problem is temporary. God's Word says that I am an overcomer because of Christ's love for me. Even though I don't see the answers now, God will provide for all of my needs."

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment