Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 17 & 18, October

Know God's Character

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

I believe Jesus tries to get us to sow a good seed by making a statement that He is first in our lives. I believe if we do that, we will receive more than we give up. I am tested in this way all the time.

There have been many times when god has asked me to give my last. my only, and my all. But every time I have done so, I have ended up better off than I was before.

Offer up your best to God today, and you will see His character, that He is El-Shaddai --- the God of more than enough.
Exodus 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, to Issac, and to Jacob as Almighty God, but I did not make myself known to them by my holy name, the Lord.













Imitate God's Goodness

For You make him to be blessed and a blessing forever. Psalm 21:6

God made a covenant with Abraham, that He would bless him, and cause him to be a blessing to others.
Genesis 12:2 I will give you many descendants, and they will become a great nation. I will bless you and make your name famous, so that you will be a blessing.
You too are an heir to the true riches of God
James 1:9 The Christian who is poor must be glad when god lifts him up,
As you mature spiritually and are able to handle your inheritance, God wants you to have an abundance to bless others in His name.

Before you get involved with your daily routine today, seek God and feed your sould with His truth for your life. Experiencing God will cause you to imitate His goodness, and prosper in His abundance.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment