Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 15 & 16, October

Show the Blessings

And the grace (unmerited favor and blessing) of our Lord (actually) flowed out superabundantly and beyond measure for me, accompanied by faith and love that are (to be realized) in Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:14

God wants to bless you today. You may feel that you shouldn't have nive things. but let God balance your thinking when it comes to His blessings. He will help you understand what you should have and what you shouldn't have. God blesses you so that you will be a blessing to others.

When God provides for you, it offers hope to unbelievers that He is faithful to provide for those who serve Him. You are an ambassador for Christ
2 Corinthians 5:20 Here we are, then, speaking for Christ, as though God himself were making his appeal through us. We plead on Christ's behalf: let God change you from enemies into his friends!
Expect His provision today, and don't hide His blessings when they come.













Communicate Love

If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good gifts (gifts that are to their advantage) to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him! Luke 11:13

One day, (the author's) son sent me a text message on my phone while he was away on a ministry trip. It read: "Mom, I love you." That blessed me so much. Of course, the next time I went shopping, I wanted to find something for him to bless him and let him know how proud I am of him.

Send God a message today, and tell Him how much you love Him. Just like a loving parent, God enjoys meeting your needs, filling your desires, and blessings you for the love you demonstrate to Him through your obedience. He can't wait to give you what you need.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment