Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1, October

Keep on Keeping On

To those who by patient persistence in well-doing (springing from piety) seek (unseen but sure) glory and honor and (the eternal blessedness of) immortality, He will give eternal life. Romans 2:7

In Proverbs, Wisdom says: Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gatesm waiting at the posts of my doors" (8.34). Many people seem to jump from one thing to another, when what they need is wisdom and consistency.

It is important to keep on keeping on ---doing what you know is right, even if you are the only one doing it. God is on your side
Romans 8:31 In view of all this, what can we say? if God is for us, who can be against us?

and He has already written the end of the Book. Those who obey Him will win!

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment