Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 29, October

Unseen Promises Exist

And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and (really) believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22

Before the fulfillment of God's promise to multiply Abram, He changed his name from Abra, ("high exalted father") to Abraham, ("father of a multitude")
Genesis 17:1-6 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, "I am the Almighty God. Obey me and always do what is right. I will make my covenant with you and give you many descendents." Abram bowed down with his face touching the ground, and God said, "I make this covenant with you: I promise that you will be the ancestor of many nations. Your name will no longer be Abram, but Abraham, because I am making you the ancestor of many nations. I will give you many descendants, and some of them will be kings. You will have so many descendents that they will become nations.

God spoke the promise long before it was visible to anyone.

Anything that is in the Word of God is a promise that be can rightfully and legally spoken forth even before it visibly exists. Reach into the spiritual realm, that you cannot see, and pull the promises of God out of there, with the words of your mouth, and prophesy them into existence. Read God's Word and speak as the Holy Spirit leads you to do so today.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment