Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 9, November

Internal Blessings Show Externally

Therefore if any person is (ingrafted) in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old (previous moral and spiritual condition) has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17

When God baptized me in the Holy Ghost, I felt like He had filled me with liquid love. He did something on the inside of me, and it showed on the outside of me. Internal changes last, and keep showing up in everything we do.

That is why you can't really be a closet Christian. If you are saved, it will show to others. If you say you are saved, but nothing has changed in your life, something is wrong. When Jesus comes to live in you, He will get involved with how you live and how you look at life to make you more like Him. Welcome any changes He needs to make in you today.



"May You keep Becky, Mei-Xin, Mei-Yan, Zhi-Wei, Eugene, Sarah and Simon and families in Your comfort as they mourn over the loss of their uncle Harry Tay."



**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment