Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6, November

Pray All Day

Let my prayer be set forth as incense before You, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Psalm 141:2

God wants to be the center of your life: the center of your conversation, the center of your entertainment, and the center of your relationships. Prayer keeps Him in the center of all you do.

Years ago I could have told you that I prayed an hour every day. But now, I couldn't even determine how long I pray, because I just pray every time I see or feel a need. I pray while driving (and its the best way because you won't have any distractions). I pray while working, and while relaxing. Sometimes I just stop what I am doing and praise God, and that is prayer too. I cast my cares on Him and say, "Lord, I am not going to worry about anything today; I am giving it to You."

Prayer should be like breathing, natural to do anywhere you are.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

2 comments:

  1. woman, i hope you know you're an inspiration to everyone in the world. =)
    i hope you know i love you loads and sometimes when i'm at the bus stop waiting for the bus, i think of you and what you'd say if i told you i'm sorry i don't appreciate you enough.

    you're the most mature, God driven person i know. more than a lot of people. i do wish you'd come online more though, so if i was emo, you'd be around to teman me. =]

    also, i realize it's always you asking me how're things.

    lets mess things up a bit today.

    HELLO MISS TAN!! how are you today!? X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, its the work of God working through me.
    Thanks dear, I really appreciate your encouragement. It really means a lot. and you haven said you don't appreciate me enough=)

    anytime if your emo, come online and just say hi on msn, ill reply you.

    nah, im just being a busy body thats all! XP

    Im good MISS CHEOK:)

    do take care and remember YOUR WORDS means a lot whether in a way of criticism or encouragement:D

    ReplyDelete