Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27, November

Go on Through

Yes, though I walk through the (deep, sunless) vally of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with mel Your rod (to protect) and Your staff (to guide), they confort me. Psalm 23:4

Knowing God personally requires trusting Him through the hard times in life and not running away from trials. It requires being faithful to do whatever He says to do, being steadfast while waiting for Him to work out your problems.

You understand how faithful and how good God is when you see His deliverance in your life. You can't get that certainty by reading a book about Him. You faith increases by going through tough times and seeing His presence make a difference in your life. Don't run away from God during tests and trials; draw near to Him, and listen for His voice of assurance.


**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment