Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 28, November

Be Determined

Even when we were dead (slain) by (our own) shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; (He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for) it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation). Ephesians 2:5

Paul said, "My determined purpose is, that I may know Christ, and the power of His resurrection, the power that lifts me out from among the dead, even while I am in the body"
Philippians 3:10-11 All I want is to know Christ and to experience the power of his resurrection, to share in his sufferings and become like him in his death, in the hope that I myself will be raised from death to life.

You can use every day to get to know God in a deeper way. Read the Bible for understanding of what He wants to reveal to you, and receive His grace to be lifted out of every past fault. Let His power lift you into His way.


**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment