Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 27, December

Move Forward

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own (yet); but one thing I do (it is my one aspiration) : forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on. Philippians 3:13-14

God will anoint you to do what He calls you to do. But when His anointing is gone, let it go. Get rid of the things that God's anointing was on at one time, but not anymore. Don't keep doing the same things because people expect you to.

I encourage you to prune off activities that fill your day but don't add to your life. Sometimes we hold on to assignments that God is finished with for us. Ask God for wisdom, then walk away from tasks He no longer is asking you to do. Make room for new life to flourish through the work of your hands.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment