Monday, September 21, 2009

Heaven

Rev Buell Abraham

John 14:2-3 There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so. And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am.

Psalm 121
I look to the mountains,
where will my help come from?
My help will come from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.

He will not let you fall;
your protector is always awake.

The protector of Isreal
never dozes or sleeps.
The Lord will guard you;
he is by your side to protect you.
The sun will not hurt you during the day,
nor the moon during the night.

The Lord will protect you from all danger;
he will keep you safe.
He will protect you as you come and go
now and for ever.

19/9/9

*Heaven is permanent, without suffering provided we accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour
*Heaven is perfect holiness
*God will take us at the right time because Jesus loves us
*Jesus lives in everyone's heart
*When we go to heaven, we will not be old but would be able to walk freely in heaven like a young one
*We are here to continue the ministry
*Worship is more greater than ever in heaven
*Heaven is a wonderful place
*Heaven makes us learn more about Jesus
*We have to reach the road of righteousness before we go up to heaven

Psalm 121 says the faith of God can live a victorious feeling
*Only Jesus can give the ultimate entry no one can give
*Know Jesus is permanent to you
*We need to be prepared that one day we will die
*No more tears and pain will be involved, because God is there
*Take a good look at who Jesus is
*Without God, theres no family, relatives
*He took the pain from us because he LOVES us!

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment