Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 4, September

Walk in Integrity

The Lord rewarded me according to my righteouness (my conscious integrity and sincerity with Him); according to the cleanness of my hands has He recompensed me. Psalm 18:20

Talking about the Word isn't enough; we need to do what we say we believe. God will bless us if we are people of integrity. As believers, we need to keep our promises and do what we say we will do.

Look for ways to demonstrate integrity today. If you can't follow through with something you said you would do for someone, at least call or write a letter, saying, "Please forgive me; I was not being led by God, and I just cannot do what I said." This way you will honor God and keep your steps going in the right direction.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment