Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 4, July

Pamper Yourself

Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God. Psalm 42:5

God gave you your emotions, so it doesn't work to ignore them completely. You make a big mistake if you refuse to meet any of your emotional needs. If you are tired, you need rest. If you are stressed, you need some fun.

If you need encouragement, spend time with someone who knows how to build you up. Don't ignore your emotional needs in the name of Chistianity. You are a whole person --body, soul, and spirit
1 Thessalonianians 5:23 May the God who gives us peace make you holy in every way and keep your whole being-spirit, soul, and body, -- free from every fault at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God will show you how to be strong in all areas of your life.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment