Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 9, August

Act Now

The Spirit of the Lord (is) upon Me, because He has anointed Me (the Anointed One, the Messiah) to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed (who are downtroden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity). Luke 4:18

Good intentions are not acts of obedience, and procrastination devours opportunities to live a purposeful life. Whatever God has inspired you to do- do it today.

Just do what needs to be done, even if the first thing you tackle is the dishes in the kitchen sink or a garage that needs cleaning. If God has specifically told you to bless someone, and you have intended to do it, remember that now is the acceptable time, now is the day of salvation

2 Corinthians 6:2 Hear what God says: "When the time came for me to show you favour, I heard you; when the day arrived for me to save you, I helped you." Listen! This is the hour to receive God's favour; today is the day to be saved!

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment