Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 19, June

Quality Is Better than Quantity

I call to remembrance my song in the night; with my heart I meditate and my spirit searches diligently. Psalm 77:6

God cares more about the quality of what you learn than the quantity of teaching to which you are exposed. He would rather you read one scripture verse and get revelation out of it than to read two whole books in the Bible and not have a clue about what you read.

Listen for key messages that the Lord is specifically speaking to you when you hear good teaching through television, radio, sermon tapes, a church service, or weekly Bible study. Ask God to show you how to apply what you hear to your own life. Meditate on His Word each day and look for ways to use what you have learned. Then you will know that you are engaging in and enjoying true quality time with Him.



**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment