Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 11, June

A New Desire

For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self (with my new nature). Romans 7:22

When we are born again, we get a new "want to". The laws says we "have to, should, and ought to," but we want to do the right thing because God has put a new heart in us to replace the hard stony one that used to be indifferent to Him and His will
Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and a new mind. I will take away your stubborn heart of stone and give you an obedient heart.

Learn to recognize the difference between the desires of your flesh and the desires placed in you by the Holy Spirit. Psalm 1:1-2 says, "BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly... But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the percepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night."


**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment