Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 22, April

Live to Full Potential

For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), (in) that though He was (so very) rich, yet for your sakes He became (so very) poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied). 2 Corinthians 8:9

I used to wake up feeling guilty and condemned. I was full of judgment and criticism for every little mistake I made. But that outlook creates pressure inside of us that is apt to explode in the face of the first person who comes around.

If you struggle this way, begin your day by reading the Word. Knowledge of God's mercy and forgiveness is vital in learning to love yourself so that you can love others. Live today to its fullest potential.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment