Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 1 & 2, April

Realize God's Continual Presence

Though a sinner does evil a hundred times and his dys (seemingly) are prolonged (in his wickedness), yet surely I know that it will be well with those who (reverently) fear God, who revere and worship Him, realizing His continual presence. Ecclesiastes 8:12

You can form such a habit of prayer that you will wake up in the morning talking to God. You can fall asleep at night talking to God, and wake up in the middle of the night still talking to Him. The Word calls it "prayer without ceasing"
2 Timothy 1:3 I give thanks to God, whom I serve with a clear conscience, as my ancestors did. I thank him as I remember you always in my prayers night and day.

I have learned to start my day with prayer and just keep paraying all day. I pray when I see somebody hurting. I pray if I don't feel good. I pray when I feel hurried.

Prayer is conversation with God. It is simply being aware of His continual presence and acknowledging Him in all of our ways. If we do, He promises to direct our path to a place of peace and victory.
Proverbs 3:6 Remember the Lord in everything you do, and he will show you the right way.













Quit Complaining

Whoso is wise (if there be any truly wise) will observe and heed these things; and they will diligently consider the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord. Pslam 107:43

Today thank God and decide not to complain about anything. Ask Him to show you anytime you are getting ready to complain, and to help you hold your tongue. Today, give thanks for what you have without looking at what you don't have. Some people have the same problems you have, but they don't know God. At least you can give thanks that God is in your life.

The Word says, " Let there be no filthiness (obscenity, indecency) nor foolish and sinful (silly and corrupt) talk, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting or becoming; but instead voice your thankfulness (to God)" (Ephesians 5:4)

Guard your tongue today.

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment