Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Convictions of an Overcoming Christian

Philippians 1:20-22 : I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

Galatians 2:20 : I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Philippians 4:13 : I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 : Now all has been heard;
   here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
   for this is the duty of all mankind.

Ephesians 2:10 : For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Colossians 2:6-7 : So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

1. Honor God at all cause
2. Live for God's kingdom
3. Be effective in all we do

Nobody can take away what convictions we make but God must live in those convictions. 

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment