Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 5, October

Enjoy the Good Life

You have put more joy and rejoicing in my heart than (they know) when their wheat and new wine have yielded abundantly. In peace, I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust. Psalm 4:7-8

God has prearranged and made ready a good life for you, but that good life is a choice. You have to decide to follow God's leading in order to walk in it.

The Bible contains guidelines for that good life. It is not a book of laws; it is about the liberty and freedom to live the life that reaps good things. It is a book of wisdom that will lead you to peace and joy. If you do what the Word says to do, blessings will chase you and find you wherever you are
Deuteronomy 28:1-2 "If you obey the Lord your God and faithfully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, he will make you greater than any other nation on earth. Obey the Lord your God and all these blessings will be yours:"



**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment