Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 30& 31, May

You Can Change

We were buried therefore with Him by the baptism into death, so that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious (power) of the Father, so we too might (habitually) live and behave in newless of life. Romans 6:4

You will never reach your destiny by thinking negative thoughts. When you first wake up in the morning, start saying, "I love my life. It is wonderful. I thank God for everything He has given me."

You will do yourself a favor if you start thinking right thoughts so that you will also choose right actions. Sowing the right actions into your day will form new habits. As you begin to operate in those new habits, you will change in your character. And as your character changes, you will move into the destiny that God has for you. By God's power you can live in newness of life.














Enjoy Challenges

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God and made Him my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works. Psalm 73:28

Another key to starting your day right is not to dread things. Don't lie in bed dreading the whole day before you even get up. Dread is a close relative of the spirit of fear. When dread enters, joy leaves. Dread sets you up for misery, because by choosing to dread you decide that you cannot enjoy what you must do today.

Be exited when you face new tests. Close the door to the mindset of dread. Decide early to enjoy every challenge that faces you today, knowing that God will be with you to make your path straight and to prosper in everything you set out to do.



**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment