Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quality of Life

*God is concern with the Quality of Life 

*John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.


*How do you know your life is full?
*through the fullness of living with our Lord Jesus Christ

*John 15:1-11: “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
   “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
   “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

*the branch cannot live without the vine
*Jesus became the connection
*The connection must be flowing and holy
*We cannot live without God to live life to the fullest
*For me, to remain in Christ is to keep him in my presence
*To live life to the fullest, means going through even the bad times and God seeing you through
*Not doing things for the sake of doing but to honor him
*Sums it all to JUST TRUST God in good or bad times


*We have the Fruits of the spirit ----> Blessings ----> Fruits of the spirit unto others


*John 3:16:


Practical Applications!
1. Go back to the word
- small bible groups, bible, books, seminars
- a weapon to claim the promises of God
2. Pray and trust - allows his power and good things happening
3. Worship
4. An honest conversation
5. Eternal view- storing up our treasures in heaven rather than earthly treasures
6. Consciousness to prioritize
7. Have faith and know that He love's you
8. Accountability

*With so many natural disasters happening, Where are you going? What is your purpose?
*How would you live your life to the fullest for him?

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment