Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lust. Wisdom. Accountable

With persuasive words she led him astray
she seduced him with her smooth talk
All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter
like a deer stepping into a noose
till an arrow pierces his liver
like a bird darting into a snare
little knowing it will cost him his life

-Proverbs 7:21-23-

Blessed is the man who listens to me,
watching daily at my doors
waiting at my doorway
For whoever finds me finds life
and receives favor from the Lord 
But whoever falls to find me harms himself
all who hate me love death

-Proverbs 8:34-36-

Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work

-Ephesians 4:15-16-

**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment