Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 27, Feb

Be Filled With Truth

Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name (has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness -- trusts nd relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never). Psalm 91:14


Don't let the devil have your thoughts first thing in the morning. Begin erly to get your day started right. As soon as you wake up, tell the Lord you love Him. Read His Word and confess His promises as you prepare for the day.

Listen to teaching tapes while you are driving to work. Fill yourself with knowledge of God's truth. Don't talk yourself into a disaster before the day even begins. Instead say, " I am the righteousness of God in Christ; because He is with me today, I will rejoice in all things.


**Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path**

No comments:

Post a Comment